We have succeeded in abolishing Ragging from the face of the campus. Following Anti Ragging measures have been taken up to prevent Ragging both in the academic campus as well as in hostels:
• Anti Ragging Committee and Anti Ragging Squad have been constituted as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
constituted as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
• Specific instructions have been displayed at different locations inside the College and hostels as per AICTE directions.
• Mentors and student councilors have been appointed along with Chief Mentor. Each mentor is assigned at least 10 students.
• As per direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court all the Wardens/Matron have been provided with mobile phones for 24x7 accessibility.
• Affidavits affirmed by the students and his/her parents/guardians will be obtained as per format provided by AICTE at the time of admission for the forthcoming session 2013-14.
• Fresh affidavit will also be obtained from all staff members as per AICTE guidelines.
Our Success Story: In the last academic session, 2012-’13, not a single incident of ragging has been recorded in the campus. We are proud to protect our dear students from the menace of ragging.